Google has releases a new application! Yups, that's Google Plus One (+1). I've tried on my blog. You can see on this page. By clicking Google +1 button, it's similar you speak "This is cool" or "You have to see it". Maybe +1 that you gave can help your friends, people, or maybe your blogging mates on internet find the best stuff when they search. Now, how to add Google Plus One for Blogger? It's very simple, just follow the steps below.
Choose the model of Google Plus One button
<div><g:plusone size="standard" expr:href="data:post.url"/></div>
<div><g:plusone size="tall" expr:href="data:post.url"/></div>
Add into your blog
1. Go to Design --> Page Elements --> Add Gadget
2. Choose "HTML/Java Script"
3. Add one of Google Plus button code for Blogger.
4. Click SAVE
Or, maybe you want to add on every blog posts? Follow the steps below.
1. Go to Design --> Edit HTML
2. Check in the "Expand Widget Templates" box
3. Add one of Google Plus button code for Blogger above <data:post.body/> (choose the second if you're using Read More")
4. Click SAVE TEMPLATES
So, easy right, to add Google Plus One for Blogger???